- Sweet Lemon Magazine features Leigh as a mover and shaker and one to watch. Read the Interview here
Leigh collaborates with Dean and DeLuca to paint Pommery POP Champagne bottles with her own unique designs. The perfect holiday gift - fun, festive and beautiful.
View Dean and DeLuca catalog here.
View interview with Conde Nast here
- Hamptons Magazine reviews Leigh Nisonson's solo show, SHARK MEET, exhibiting at Hampton Hang Gallery and calls it a stunning must-see. Read the review here.
- Lucky Magazine catches wind of the Leigh Nisonson x PinkClouds collaboration. Read the exclusive here.
- Leigh Nisonson teams up with PinkClouds to create arty scarves and sarongs. PinkClouds sits down with their newest influencer, Leigh Nisonson, for a Q & A to talk about art and fashion.
- Hampton Hang Gallery exhibits a solo show of Leigh Nisonson's paintings and sculptures, curated by Worthy Dye. Leigh's solo show called, SHARK MEET, is on display August 12 - 26, 2013, with an Opening Reception on August 16, 6 - 8pm. Hampton Hang Gallery is located at 688 Montauk Highway, Water Mill, NY.
Artist Leigh Nisonson paints on a mountain in Montana with her Snowfitti team, executing Operation Paint Bomb, using acrylic (non-toxic) water-based paint on snow; mountain life and ecology was not harmed in the production of this video. Video trailer produced by CCC Productions in association with Jane Cole LLC, written by Leigh Nisonson, edited by Calvan Chase, and music by Passion Pit. Look out for the next Operation Paint Bomb at a mountain near you.
- Leigh Nisonson's artwork was curated into Brooklyn Fire Proof art fair on Jan 20, Feb 3, Mar 3, 2013. On exhibit, will be paintings from Leigh's Light Box Series -- acrylic latex on acrylic panel with LED lights.
- Leigh Nisonson collaborates with designer Alexander Berardi for his St Barth's collection at the Berardi store in Soho, where her artwork will be featured during a day of champagne, shopping and art on Saturday November 10th, 3-7pm.
Leigh's exhibit will be up through January, and her collaboration mini collection with designer Alexander Berardi will be available for sale at the store.
- About Face presents 20 paintings by Leigh Nisonson at the Tribeca rooftop on October 18, 2012. A portion of the proceeds were donated to the About Face organization benefiting survivors of domestic violence.
- Artist Leigh Nisonson does a Q & A with Slow Beauty, and shares her top 7 secrets for practicing slow beauty.
"Leigh Nisonson is an artist living and working in New York City. After a punishing career in corporate law, she decided to close her briefcase and pursue her lifelong passion for art. Here, she shares with us the top 7 ways that she practices Slow Beauty."
- The Standard and SPiN host a rooftop Ping-Pong tournament at Le Bain with Ping-Pong tables painted by artist Leigh Nisonson:
- Leigh Nisonson's painting South Beach was auctioned off in a live auction at the About Face benefit at the Trump Soho Hotel. The event raised money for domestic violence survivors.
- Leigh Nisonson's outdoor sculpture installation "Surge" was at Powerplay for Art Hamptons in the Hayground Field from July 14th - August 24. The sculpture was made from chicken wire, physio rubber balls, string, latex gloves stuffed with flour, sunflower seeds, coral, bird seed, cornmeal, cous cous, lentil beans, sand, and aquarium rocks. Leigh Nisonson creates sculptures and large-scale installations with latex gloves based on her prints and paintings.
- Gallery K presents R E F R E S H, a solo exhibition of paintings and sculpture installations by artist Leigh Nisonson on Saturday July 28, 2012. Leigh's exhibit and sculpture installation will be on view for the weekend of July 28th and her paintings will be up at Gallery K until September 10, 2012. Gallery K is excited to host Leigh in December for another solo exhibit of her paintings and sculptures for Nantucket's Christmas Stroll weekend. A reception for her show will be held on Saturday December 1, 2012. Stay tuned for more details.
- "SPiN NY presents H Y D R A T E, a solo exhibition of paintings by artist Leigh Nisonson Come down to the Private Room at SPiN, this Thursday, June 28th 2012 from 6-10PM for the opening gala of Leigh's beautiful work. Leigh's Exhibition is on view at SPiN from June 28th - July 11th 2012. Closing reception on July 11th be hosted by SPiN with the Tipsy Owl, serving cocktails to celebrate the artist's solo show H Y D R A T E."